The Finance Committee is a very important part of our organization because it:
- Receives and reviews all requests for allocations and funding made by Student Registered Organizations and by The Association
- Reviews and prepares an annual budget for The Association
- Presents the budget to Storrs each semester
- Develops and reviews funding guidelines for The Association
- Oversees funding and ensures that funding and accounting procedures are followed
- Ensure that The Association’s budget is balanced at all times
Spring 2017 Semester:
- Finance Committee meetings will be held on Mondays at 11am in Rom 121.
- Budget requests are due in Room 121 on Monday at 11am for review. All request must be submitted in advance of the event. Review funding procedures document below for recommended time for processing requests.
- Vouchers will be due weekly on Monday at Noon for processing.
Funding Procedures (updated 9/24/14): Funding Procedures.pdf.pdf
- Budget Request Excel sheet.xlsx.xlsx
- voucher check request 2014-15 – revised.xlsx (please complete ALL green fields before printing and submit to SGA for processing)
- Event Sign In Sheet.xlsx.xlsx
- Event assessment form.pdf.pdf
- ticket request form * UPDATED!!
- Prize Declaration and recipient signature – updated 2014-12.docx
- fundraising plan.docx.docx
- Contract Request Form
- Itemized Expense Receipts Guidelines http://business.studentactivities.uconn.edu/docs/business/Itemized_Expense_Receipt_Guidelines.pdf .pdf.pdf
- For Current Federal Forms: http://www.irs.gov
- UConn Vendor Application form: http://web.uconn.edu/acctpay/forms/Vendor%20Application%20Form%20(v9).pdf .pdf.pdf
- Form W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification